Thursday, March 13, 2008

If you wanna do it do it right

so lets see todays gone not to bad so far
woke up at 630?
yeah
took a shower a very cold shower
got dressed in my camo uniform
ate some pop into microwave pizza before heading for school
yeah took my time to walk to school
got there juz on time hahah
felt really sloppy though coz like very tired and also damn sian
but bopian la its selection for GOH(guard of honor) for speech day
and my effort paid off i guess
got into GOH
hahah oh yeah
got my olive green name tag
and also have news that MARKSMANSHIP BADGE is on the way hahhaha
wow
and my first Gold Nafa badge in secondary life is also coming
YES!
hjahhaha
i know im lame la
but cant i express my happiness haha
anyways yeah thats bout it having tuition in like 1 hour
then go play soccer at 530
after tuition in other words okay i think ill stop here if not ill be like
...
TERENCE WITH HIS VERY VERY VERY LONG WINDED POST BOUT SEC 3 CAMP
hahhaha

hahaha thats all folks
cya!!!

0 comments: