Friday, July 10, 2009

Well thought this day would never come but it did... sianess continues...

alright so well... chinese orals are over and listening compre is next in line...
hahaha wads there to like learn bout it? hahaha! i dunno! hahah
anyways yeah! hahahah! so well... thats that!
chemistry is being a killer man! i tell you ah! its like lots and lots of memory work! i cant imagine doing it with physics too! im just gonna die! hahahah! i tink! hahaha
anyways yeah! hahaha!

okay so lots of things have been on my mind especially like from 6+ onwards...
hahah... well for one marcus asked me this very simple question!

cos we were talking bout change for some reason and suddenly... he asked:

"Scott, have you changed?"

i tell you i was totally freaked out i didnt know how to answer him...
haiz... so i guess i have to think bout that!

then few other things happened along the way that really really affected me...
i guess i havent been thinking or something... i dunno!
but yeah!

have you ever had this feeling like a situation or something would never happen to you...
or
even the complete opposite?
that means you knew that that something was gonna happen but you just didnt know when?

well thats how i felt...
i tell you it was the most confusing moments when it strikes you!
but as usual i just kept my emotions to myself hahah!
stupid of me right... but yeah thats how i am!
okay okay so yeah i dunno wad to say now... my mind my heart and my soul are like mixed up and i think in the wrong places...
its like a mind heart soul rojak in me now... hahah! how pitiful!
hahaha being a mess aint gonna get me anywhere haiz...

PULL UP YOUR SOCKS SCOTT!
YOU BLOODY MORON GET OVER IT!

damn... i dunno what to do....
SOCCER... I NEED SOCCER BADLY RIGHT NOW!
DESTRESS!
GOD PLS MAKE A WAY!

0 comments: